Recurring monthly gifts are a simple, effective way to provide continuous support for the essential programs of the Los Angeles Public Library. Help us increase the scope and impact of our programs by becoming a monthly supporter today! All recurring donors receive Membership benefits for their gifts; see below for details.
This monthly gift will recur until you request cancellation. If you would like to make a one-time donation, please click here.
At this giving level, you may select benefits from either the Library Associates Starting at just $50 annually, Library Associates Members are the core of our fundraising community. Join today to inspire new readers, help students succeed, and invest in lifelong learning. or Young Literati Our young professionals Membership group, Young Literati is comprised of civically and culturally engaged Angelenos in their 20s, 30s, and 40s. Join us to build the Library of the 21st century. Membership group.
- Advance electronic notice for ALOUD programs.
- Invitations for two to Members-only events.
- Discounts on ticketed Library Foundation events.
- 15% discount at The Library Store.
- Subscription to the Library Foundation’s quarterly newsletter.
- Free admission and store discounts at Southern California museums and institutions during Member Appreciation Days.
- Individualized bookplate placed in a special volume at the Los Angeles Public Library.
- Invitations for two to exhibition opening receptions.
- Advance notice for writers seminars at neighborhood library branches.
- VIP access to the annual Members-only Book Drop Bash. New benefits at this level:
- Advance electronic notice for Lost & Found at the Movies programs.
- Invitations for two to cultural programs inspired by classic literature and the Library’s collections.